DESSERT 2lb | 100% Whey Isolate Protein (from milk) | Onebrand Nutrition
Every 10 years or so there is a breakthrough in flavour technology, DESSERT by OneBrand Nutrition is the first to use this new technology to bring you the most amazing tasting protein that does not taste like protein. Its DESSERT!
12 healthy DESSERT proteins for everyday use that burst with flavour, texture and fulfills all your dessert craving desires without sugar or fat.
- High quality whey protein isolate from milk
- Only 120 calories per serving
- Gluten free
- Zero SUGAR
- 25g of Protein per Serving
OneBrand Nutrition's DESSERT Protein Isolate (WPI) is Zero Sugar, Gluten-Free , containing a high quality source of protein that digests easily. OneBrand DESSERT is a healthy, clean source of protein that can be deliciously implemented into your daily diet. OneBrand Nutrition DESSERT provides 25 grams of protein and only 120 calories per serving.
DESSERT100% Isolate Protein uses only WPI (Whey Protein Isolate from milk) because it is known to have the highest biological value (BV) of all protein sources. With 25 grams of whey protein isolate in just a single scoop, DESSERT Protein will meet the highest standards. OneBrand DESSERT Protein contains only ZERO grams of Sugar and the 2g of carbs come from the amazing flavouring. That's correct, 1 single scoop of DESSERT contains 25 grams of high quality protein and absolutely no Sugar!
WHY TAKE PROTEIN ISOLATE FROM MILK?
- Protein from milk is only pasteurized once avoiding unnecessary secondary heat treatments that can denature valuable cysteine rich peptides irreversibly.
- Protein from milk is not a byproduct of cheese therefore is not denatured via the introduction of acids and additional processes during the production of cheese
- Protein from milk is made in one continuous process. A significant proportion of Standard Whey Protein made today is made from sweet dairy whey that is bought in by whey processors, circumstances that dictate they must pasteurize and denature valuable components of whey via secondary pasteurizing. Protein Isolate from milk avoids this completely.
- Protein from milk is up to 240% higher in cysteine which is a very fragile peptide and easily damaged by heat (it’s comprised of two cysteine molecules joined by a disulphide bridge). Cysteine plays an essential role in production of the body’s master antioxidant glutathione.
- Protein from milk is higher in the branched chain amino acid L-Leucine, scientifically proven to have the most positive effect with regard to stimulating protein synthesis and muscle repair.
- Protein from milk has a cleaner taste, because it’s not derived from cheese production.
- Milk whey’s amino acids composition is closer to the amino acid composition human milk when compared to cheese derived whey.
Those are compelling facts that paint a very clear picture for OneBrand Nutrition 100% Whey Protein Isolate from Milk being termed Real Gold Standard in Protein, it is superior to normal cheese whey in just about every single respect.